Saturday, November 14, 2009

Flickr - Holy Trinity Collection Posted

Well, I've completed posting and labelling the photographs for the markers in Holy Trinity Anglican Cemetery and they can be viewed here. The church and churchyard can be viewed here.

I started uploading earlier, but I was having troubles with my flickr account and then later my computer had problems (everything was recovered thankfully) and I've decided I won't be caught like that again so I spent the day uploading, tagging, and describing.

With winter closing in, I don't think I'll be getting out to take photos so I hope to get the maps and transcripts shorted out and posted before the Christmas season. I already have Foxdale Cemetery photographed and if I'm lucky, will be able to get Wild Rose North Cemetery before the snow flies (again).

I know that some people do photograph cemeteries in winter, but it's too easy to miss a marker buried under snow. Which is not something I, as a transcriber, want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment